Monday, March 3, 2014

Stop Motion Animation of Falling

 Hi there! Let me start by saying this assignment was super incredible! I have never made a stop motion animation prior to this challenge. My first step was to make careful observations about my object, a hard candy. This included live observation as well as taking video reference of the little guy falling. Next step was the plan out my animation to finesse timing and spacing for the final cut. Once starting the animation I was noticing that there was room for adjustment being that I was working with a real object and not a drawing on paper that I could fix by erasing. My objective, for the most part, was to figure out how to ad in-betweens. The result? Re-shooting the animation. I did not mind, however, because it was satisfying to see the improvement. For this stop-motion animation I used a program called Flip-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment